Saturday, August 30, 2008

My First Experience With Infinite Intelligence

Writen by Vikki Mungre

The Birth of my son in Dec - 2001 in the back seat of a car, outside the hospital gates, delivered by my own hands!

Kissed my wife goodbye in the morning and left for work. She was due in about a week or two and had complained of some pain in the morning. Inspite of this she insisted that she was OK and that there was no concern.

Called her from work at 10.00 am and she was in terrible pain, that was coming every 20 minutes. Asked her to call the doctor - she already did and he mentioned that all was well. I was a bit concerned so after some time I left for home without informing her. On reaching, I found her screaming and yelling in pain. It was about 12.00 noon. Called up my friend, who rushed with his car.

Unfortunately we had to go to a hospital that was downtown and 45 mins from where we were. My friend and his wife were in front and I was in the back with my wife. She was really screaming loud and my friend who was driving was zipping past red lights. By now my wife is yelling " Something is coming out" and my response being " Don't worry - our first kid took almost 12 hours".

We reached the gates of the hospital and the car broke down - started smoking, coolant leaking, etc. My friend and his wife rushed into the hospital to get help. In the meanwhile, I heard a shriek that did not sound like my wife, so I picked up the gown and there was a kid's head.

Instinctively, I grabbed the kid as he was coming out(being born) - my wife was in a sitting position still. By then a paramedic had seen me frantically waving and had rushed to help. The baby was in my hands, completely soaked in blood - messy!! The hospital had declared an emergency on the public address system and our car was surrounded by about 100 people. A doctor entered through the front door of the car and cut the cord. An emerg Nurse came in and draped her sweater around the newborn - God bless her!

My wife was then picked up and put on a stretcher. Walking into the hospital, hundreds of people were tapping me on the shoulder - " CONGRATULATIONS DAD - YOU DID A WONDERFUL JOB" and I am wondering why? My wife carried the kid for 9 months, went through this ordeal and people were congratulating me.

Everything went well - both mother and son were and are fine.

It has to be the intervention of a Superpower that could make this happen.

Gratitude and Faith is all I have in return.

Vikki Mungre is better known as The Immigrant Coach by those he has helped, not only in their careers, but in their lives. He is passionate about helping people succeed, especially Immigrants from across the world.

A seasoned Management professional with over 20 years of extensive international experience in diverse industries like Logistics, Office Automation, Hospitality, Car rentals, Retail and Staffing. Specific areas he likes and enjoys working with are Success Coaching, Career Counseling, Motivation and Recruitment.

On the personal front – he loves to spend time with his family and whatever is left, he likes investing in reading/listening to self development literature written by the likes of Deepak Chopra, Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Harv Eker, etc.

Vikki Mungre
Immigrant Coach

http://www.thelifeiwanttolive.com http://www.vikkimungre.com http://www.immigrantcoach.ws

0 comments: